We Have Been Married For

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nicole, how would you describe Mark?

Mark is my best friend! He is the most caring, selfless person I have ever met. He is currently the Elder's Quorum President in our ward. He is a peacemaker and shows (and tells) me how much he loves me everyday. He makes me laugh everyday and loves to spend time together.



Mark graduated from BYU-Idaho in December 2009. He studied to be an accountant and is great with finance.


Shortly after graduation, he was hired by Boy Scouts of America as a District Executive in Arizona. This is the perfect job for Mark. He loves the scouting program and takes pride in what he does. (Mark is an Eagle Scout.) He is so good with the boys and loves to teach them more about the great outdoors. He told me once that he loved his job because it gave him a small taste of what it would be like to be a father.


Mark loves to watch things grow. We bought our first home in June 2010 and we put in a garden. He is outside every morning, looking at the garden and trying to figure out better ways to do things. He has such a green thumb and our garden is flourishing.


I love Mark so much just for being the man that he is. I would never change him. I look up to him in so many ways (other than the fact that he is 1 1/2 feet taller than me Ha Ha). He will make the best father and any child that gets him as their father will be greatly blessed and loved.